Silvia Teh, is the winner of Harper's BAZAAR Asia New Generation Fashion Designer Award 2015. Right after the win, she headed to Milan, Italy to study Master Fashion and Luxury Brand Management at the prestigious Istituto Marangoni for a year.
Now as she has graduated, she is currently in the midst of re-launching her label with a newly discovered aesthetic, combining her previous taste with what she had learned and absorbed whilst in Milan. Expect an RTW collection to be out by January 2017.
- ISTITUTO MARANGONI - Master Degree in Fashion & Luxury Brand Management, Milan, Italy, 2015 - 2016
- NAFA - Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing, Singapore, 2012 - 2015
Her Achievements from 2012 - 2015
- NAFA Chairman Award, NAFA Singapore, 2015
- Best Graduate of Fashion Merchandising and Marketing, NAFA Singapore, 2015
- Best Commercial Viability Award - NAFA Graduation Fashion Show 2015
- WINNER - Harper's BAZAAR Asia New Generation Fashion Designer Award, Singapore, 2015.
- Top 4 finalists for LYCRA Future Designer Award 2015
- Awarded Nafa Scholarship (Full) for A/Y 2014 - 2015
- 1st Runner Up for Student Womenswear Designer Award, Miami Fashion Week, 2014
- Top 10 Finalist for Crowne Plaza, Dressed to Rest Design Competition, Singapore, 2014
- 2nd Runner Up for IPOS Uniform Design Competition, Singapore, 2014.
- Volunteering Designer for Red Cross International Volunteers Day Fashion Show, Singapore, 2013
- Awarded NAFA ASEAN Grant (Diploma) for A/Y 3013 - 2014
- Top 13 Semi-Finalist for Lycra Future Designer, Global Fashion Award by WGSN, 2013
- 2nd Runner Up for Shana Fashion Design Competition, Singapore, 2012