Born as an Indonesian Chinese, Silvia is currently a sophomore student majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing in one of the design schools in Singapore. She is very passionate in designing, sewing and pattern drafting. Basically she is in love with every work related to fashion and she lives upon the inspirations of arts, culture and society.
Furthermore, her works have always been influenced by minimalist aesthetic which then creates urban yet modern-looking garments that are suitable for the modern society. But on certain events, she can managed to work out of her aesthetic and to challenge herself. Other than fashion, journalism and marketing is another interests that she is currently learning.
Achievements & Activities :
- 2nd Runner Up for Shana Fashion Design Competition, 2012
- Semi - Finalist for WGSN Global Fashion Award - Lycra Future Designer Category, 2013
- Awarded NAFA Asean Grant (Diploma) for Academic Year 2013/2014
- Volunteered Designer for International Volunteers Day celebrated by Red Cross Singapore, 2013
- 2nd Runner Up for IPOS Style Challenge, 2014
- Top 10 Finalist of Crowne Plaza Dressed to Rest design competition, 2014
- 2nd Place for Student Womenswear Designer Award, Miami Fashion Week 2014